Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Big ONE Year!

We celebrated Reghan's first birthday in typical birthday fashion last week. She was so cute. I'm pretty sure she didn't understand why she was getting all these new things, but she did understand that they were all for her, and seemed happy with that! She loves her new snow boots, and is always bringing them to me, then sticking her feet in the air so I can put them on her! She is enjoying all of her gifts, but hasn't quite figured out how to use her sit-and-spin or her puzzle correctly yet. It's fun to see the alternative uses she comes up with, though!
She was quite the little lady when it came to birthday cake time - she took tiny little bites of frosting, and only got it all over with a little help from Daddy!
I can't believe it has been a whole year. She is growing up so fast! What a precious little girl; we sure are blessed to have her in our lives.
I'll have to post pictures later - for some reason I can't get them to upload tonight! Sorry...

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little girl you have! I'm so glad i was able to watch her the other day. She reminded me a lot of you when you were little. They grow up so fast don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I can't believe how fast they grow! Thank you so much for watching her for me - I sure appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete