Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I was pretty lame & didn't dress up for Halloween, but Reghan dressed up (about 6 days in a row, just to get plenty of wear out of her costume :-) as a lady bug. I saw the costume online, but decided I could make it for lots cheaper, so I got some pointers from my mom & grandma about what to do and went to work sewing a little ladybug cape.
I can't say that I'm really that impressed with my efforts, but Reghan makes anything look cute, so it was worth it! She didn't actually go out trick-or-treating, but she loved all the trick-or-treaters that came to our house!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! I cant' believe she is one year old it goes by fast huh? I bet you are a great mama-!! =) And the lady bug costume- SUPER CUTE! Good job on that. MIss you!

    ReplyDelete